Friday, July 4, 2014

Pure Peppermint Essential Oil





When I opened this little bottle I was so pleased at the bold Peppermint scent.
I took a large sniff and it made me feel amazingly calm instantly. I immediately though, why have I not used and essential oils before now? I have hear so many amazing things about essential oils and their many uses. I have a good friend and she swears my them. She has them made for her by a friend of hers who does Ayur Veda for her issues and ailments.

I began my research on essential oils and specifically peppermint oil. Here are the ways I ended up using it.
  1. the initial and most simple is the obvious, open the bottle and sniff to give me an immediate awake and alertness.
  2. I do not suffer from migraines, but do occasionally get headaches and most recently due to quitting caffeine. I put a tad bit under my nose and the continuos scent helped my headache sooth. You can also add a tad of the peppermint oil to another oil (almond oil) and use it to rub on your temples.
  3. adding a couple drops of this to a lotion and rubbing my Fiance's shoulder helps him die to having very painful shoulders. It penetrates the skin and helps his soreness.   

Those are the ways I used it so far. There are many more ways to use the peppermint oils like to help minimize nausea and others traditional was listed below.

Check it out below if you are interested






Product Information:
The authentic peppermint oil is premium, therapeutic grade, certified 100% PURE for maximum effectiveness, purity, and safety.

Traditional Uses:

•-> *Aromatherapy*
•-> REFRESH tired, stressed SKIN
•-> RELAXING foot baths, massages
•-> COOLS and INVIGORATES the senses
•-> SOOTHE SORE MUSCLES and JOINTS
•-> DEEP BREATHING relax, inhale the vapors
•-> TENSION HEADACHES
•-> ENERGIZING vapors can invigorate the senses
•-> May help monthly cycles and menopause
•-> Rub under nostrils to uplift senses
•-> NERVE TONIC can help relieve nervous stress
•-> Ease COLD symptoms
•-> STOP MICE protect your home and family

Superior Potency and Quality
~> The ONLY peppermint with gentle super-critical steam extraction... highest potency!
~> Undiluted, Purity-Potency Guaranteed
~> Blends perfectly with other oils
Made in USA - GMP Certified




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment