Friday, July 4, 2014

Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir Review


InstaNatural 

I have tried many items from Insta Natural and have yet to be disappointed by any thing. This as expected has been amazing to use. I use this every night after my shower. I pump two pumps to my palms and rub my hands together and apply it to my hair from mid-shaft to the ends and focusing on the ends. In the morning after styling whether it is just brushing it out or flat ironing i add another drop to my palm and smooth it over my ends and what ever is left I will swipe the rest of my hair to manage the fly aways. 
I also use it as a heat protect and and of course the shine it gives and it has been making my hair look so healthy. I get many compliments on the way my hair looks. I am often asked what I use in my hair to keep it so shiny. 


I love this for my hair as you can see, but you can also use this for your skin. I own other Insta Natural products I prefer to use for my skin that are completely amazing and are a heavier consistency and helps with my dry skin. This Blended Argan Oil will and does a great job on my skin as well. If this is the only Insta Natural oil you own this will do an amazing job for your hair and your skin. 



Product Information:
It can be used as a leave in conditioner or as a heat & damage protectant. There are no chemicals in this formula. It's made from 100% plant oils. Besides argan oil, this unique hair treatment formula is compromised of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil & Grapeseed Oil to name a few.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment