Sunday, March 9, 2014

TwirlyGirl Day Dreaming Dress Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



TwirlyGirl Day Dreaming Dress Review







I was completely surprised and wowed when I (and my daughter) opened the package for the TwirlyGirl Day Dreaming Dress which is such a pretty little girl's dress. The colors are so fun and to see other pretty girls dresses like these check out the website HERE
Front
Back
Love these ruffled sleeves




I would like to mention how adorable the dress is packaged. It is like an over sized piece of candy. When I showed my daughter the cute candy wrapped surprise, she had no idea what it was going to be. I helped her loosen the ties on either side, then just waited to see her face upon unwrapping it. It was an immediate gasp and her eyes were so big with delight! That is such a great feeling to have your child have those moment and this can be added to that list. Upon opening, it unwrapped into perfect pretty little girl dress. The material is made with polyester and spandex. No ironing needed it was ready to wear. That is a life saver for me. I have a beautiful dress for my daughter AND I do not have to iron it?! That to me is a win, win, win.




When I told her it was a TwirlyGirl dress, even though she had never heard of it, she knew exactly what to do with it. She immediately started to take her clothes off so she could "Twirl" around in it. Funny how kids just know! She was just spinning around again and again. 



As soon as her father saw it he too surprisingly said "WOW" that is a very very pretty dress. He commented many times about it and that says a lot to me. He usually comments on her outfits, but he made a point to repeat several times how he loved this dress on her.

My daughter is 3 1/2 and the size she is wearing is a size 4. It fits great with some room to grow. This dress is a great investment, since this can be worn now and for several months after and even longer. The material is light and has an amazing flow about it. Just from watching her play, I can see that this is going to last a long time. As much running jumping and creative play as well as the grabbing to hold it up it is almost unbreakable. 



The way the bell of the dress opens as she twirls is just beautiful and her pretty dress for girls made everyone smile. I wish I had a dress like this when I was small too. She didn't want to take it off for bed and kept telling me "I love my twirly dress mommy". 
I had so much fun with her running and twirling. We all just love the way it makes her feel and look. She can just run, jump, dance and twirl forever. 











I definitely see why the creator of TwirlyGirl Cynthia made these pretty little girls dresses for her little girls. It make my little one happy and she just goes all out with her imagination. if she is not a princess going to a ball, she is a pirate princess taking on the pirate voice and carries all kinds of accessories. It is something new whenever she plays with her twirlyGirl Dress. What adventure is she going to have will be a mystery, but it is fun to watch!
She has even kept the wrap that dress was wrapped in and wears it on her head and says she is a pirate princess. So creative!


If you would like to see more pretty little girls dresses from TwirlyGirl and see their whole collection visit TwirlyGirl.

Use CODE TGJOY16 for 15% off your order


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Would you like to find the best offers and discounts in the kids and baby products Market? Please Join www.yokykids.com and start buying!

    info@yokykids.com

    www.yokykids.com

    ReplyDelete