Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth


Vibrance Vitamins for Hair growth
First I would like to tell you a little about my hair. Although I have very long hair, it is somewhat fine and falls out heavily when I brush it. It is dry and damaged and I have split ends. It is frustrating and I am hoping to find the product to help prevent an increase in fall out. 

I have been taking this for nearly 2 weeks and although I may not notice much with my hair, probably since I see myself daily and it is hard to notice a difference on myself. I do notice my nails growing quickly. Usually any supplement for your hair will do the same for your nails. With that said I am going to continue taking this to see how well it works for my hair. 
The supplement comes in capsule form and there is no uncomfortable effects from it ie: burping or an aftertaste; for that I am thankful. I would definitely stop taking a supplement if I notice anything like that happening. It is also gentle enough on my stomach and I have not had any nausea either. I tend to get very nauseated after taking any vitamins. Eating a little food with it helps to prevent it.  


Product information: 
  • Natural Herbal Extracts & Drug-Free Ingredients Researched to Promote Faster and Healthier Hair Growth
  • Extra Strength Pure Formulation Includes OptiMSM & 37 Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs for Hair Strengthening Nutritional Support
  • 100% Vegetarian Capsules Free of Gluten, Wheat, and Dairy with Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, and Zero Artificial Ingredients
  • Try Vibrance risk-free! Backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee! For best results, use for a mimimum of 3 months.
  • Made in the USA to Strict FDA Standards by cGMP Certified Laboratory

to purchase check out Vibrance Vitamins for hair growth on Amazon or the page for more information HERE

I also have a 15% off discount code for my Readers.
Use Code: EUN15OFF


Powered by Brandbacker

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Maca For Men Singapore

    ReplyDelete