Friday, December 20, 2013

CollageIt for Mac review. Finally a program for my Mac to use to edit and make a collage

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

CollageIt
I usually had to go to my Instagram app on my Iphone if I wanted to do a collage of any photos. I did not have a program to do it on my Mac. I am very pleased to have something that can make simple and complex collages now. It is very simple to use and only takes a fe minutes to make a simple collage. No longer do I have to email myself pics, change it on a phone app and email it back to use it on my Mac.  


This is an example of a collage I would do on my Iphone then send to myself in an email to use in my blog or video.
Here are a few screen shots:


Multiple collages to choose from

Easily crop your photo to how you want. You can have text in it as well if you choose to.

Choose a little or as much as you want to upload and use for your collage

Easily share to Facebook, Iphoto or send an email of your collage.

FINAL PICTURE
I would normally have to upload or edit my pictures to my iphone to complete a collage, but now I no longer have to do this. I would also have to do this for my videos to make a thumbnail and this is a great benefit and time saver. If you are one who like to make collages and edit photos then I think you would really appreciate the ease and use of CollageIt
Product/Company info:
CollageIt is an automatic and easy to use collage maker to create eye-catching collages in no time on both Mac OS X & Windows. It excels with its ease of use.

Highlighted Features:
•    Making collages is as easy as 1-2-3.
•    Various kinds of layouts and diverse templates.
•    Free to customize collages with powerful functionality.
•    Multiple export and share options.

for more information go to: http://www.collageitfree.com/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. The second is a fat transfer to the buttocks or Brazilian Butt Lift. The Brazilian Butt Lift has many advantages that make it the favorite of women. Gluteboost

    ReplyDelete