Monday, November 25, 2013

Wantable.com Makeup Box Review



I have heard about Wantable.com for quite some time and have wanted to try out the box. Wantable has 3 options when you visit the site. There is the "Makeup Box", "Accessory Box", "Intimates Box" and for a limited time only the is the "Holiday Box". I was fortunate enough to try the "Makeup Box".

How does Wantable differ from other "Makeup" boxes? 
A detailed Style Quiz is given as soon as you join. It is not just a "What do you like" quiz. They ask everything from colors, textures and types of products you would "Want". For example if you do not want mascara or lipstick you can choose that you dislike it and it will not EVER be sent to you in any of your boxes. Another example is for blushes - do you like matte, shimmer, bright, cream, loose, etc. It is a very detailed quiz.

You will always get Full-Sized premium makeup products that are hand-picked for you based on your preferences from your style quiz. 

You can purchase a single Wantable box for $40 or subscribe for $36/month.


November Wantable Make-up Box:

I was very excited and surprised to see that the products were perfect for me. 

This travel Smudger brush from Japonesque is a sturdy and dense brush. I personally intend to use it to pack on my color to my eyelid, but this will fit perfectly to smudge out any color too.
$14








Starlooks single eyeshadow in "Pearl" is a great brow highlight color. It is also great as a base color too. This compact when opened has a mini mirror and applicator.
$12










 Color Club polish in "Baldwin Blues" is a bold blue jean color. 1-2 coats will be enough. It applies evenly and very opaque. This is actually one of my favorite Brand of polish.
$8


MichaelMarcus Lipstick in "Ann" happens to be my favorite item in the Wantable Box. This is a color I have been looking for as long as I have been wearing makeup. This lip color is my perfect nude. It is very creamy and glides on so easily. 
$24


Face Stockholm Concealer Stick in Medium. It is a peach/salmon color and works well under my eyes. The consistency is actually very creamy and very easy to blend. 
$19

 Skiin Instant tightener and line filler is the "extra" in the box. Apply to your areas of concern for fine lines to make then disappear. Apply this before your makeup. 
From left to right:
Starlooks single shadow in "Pearl", MichaelMarcus Lipstick in "Ann" and Face Stockholm Concealer in Med.
    
To check out Wantable and take the style quiz Click HERE 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment