Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System Review


When I looked at the nozzle it seemed a little confusing, but it is very easy. just twist on the end of your water hose and go. You know your plants are getting the nutrients since the water that comes out is blue just as it looks in the handle.
I had some plants that were there from the previous seasons and I also had new plants:
Parsley
Cilantro
Bell Peppers
Green Onions

I have been loving the results from my plants. Last year it took much longer to get my veggies to grow





 easy to attach to any water hose


To change out and put new tablets in is easy. Simply untwist the chamber and swing open then drop in your tablets. Very easy to use
Before

After

The Smart Feed Sprayer System is available at Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe’s 

Check out BzzAgent HERE
received the Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System complimentary from BzzAgent to review. All the opinions are my own. Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment