Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ipsy May edition plus the Special UD Moondust (bag worth over $70)



This is the best bag so far this year from IPSY! 5 AMAZING products including a special extra from Urban Decay.
This bag is worth over $70

The first thing pulled out of my package was the Urban Decay Moondust in ZODIAC. You can see it is a glittery emerald green. 
1.5gm $20


Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink
This has the perfect consistency very soft, smooth and not sticky. The color seems dark, but is just enough color to make me happy without thinking I am in the winter season again.   I am loving this gloss.
One size $15

Zoya polish in BLU
This is a very light spring-like color that is almost a mix between a light blue and lavender. Zoya is a brand that I enjoy using. It lasts longer than drugstore polishes.
$8

Yaby concealer Flawless refill
This is a light covering concealer. This will be used up quickly since it is so small. This will be a nice addition to my Rx Palette that we got a little while ago from Ipsy 
$5.06

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
I have been a long time user of this Healing oil treatment. It is perfect to use right after the shower. It leaves my hair healthy and shiny. It is easier to comb thru and keep my hair from sticking out like I got struck by lightning.
1oz $13.50

Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume /roll-on
This scent is so delicious smelling. Vanilla so true and you just want to apply it and leave your wrist at your nose. Sweet and yummy.
0.33oz $12


Bag worth $73.50
Excellent for a $10 monthly subscription.
If you are looking for a beauty Subscription service I definitely recomment Ipsy to be the one to join. Click HERE to Join


No comments:

Post a Comment