Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal

I received Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal from Influenster to try out. It is great cause all you have to do is open add water and heat in the microwave. So simple to eat a healthy breakfast. If you are like me sometime I am eating while I am running out the door. It is easy to take with you even in the car. Keep the lid hand and at the next stop light open and devour. They say eating slowly is better for you and eating at each stop light takes a little time, so even better and the container keeps it warm too.
Check out their web page for more information and the other great flavors available HERE
See what others are saying on Influenster too right HERE.

The flavor I got was the Pistacio and Cherry Flavor. Something about a hot breakfast that make the day start off better, but in this case I just didn't care for the flavor of the cherry. I usually like most Quaker products and this ust happen to be a flavor I was not into. It did have lots of pistachios and large cherries and small chopped cherries in it. If you love this type of flavor in your oatmeal I am sure you will enjoy this. I just am a little picky when it comes to fruit in my food, but my son liked it so at least it did not go to waste. The neat thing about it too is that it fits in your car cup holder so you can munch on it at the stop lights too or your kids can eat it in the car on the way to drop them off at school. Time saver!!!
















This was sent to me to review from Influenster. No monetary profit was made. These are my personal opinions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment