Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Ipsy





I loved this bag and every bag over the past couple months! Ipsy has been nothing, but amazing beauty items which is why I subscribed to them 1 year ago when it was MyGlam. This has to be my very close to favorite subscription service I have. If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy click HERE

MAI COUTURE highlighting papier
This is a almost tissue like paper with pigment right on it. You can tear it out and rub it onto your upper cheekbones, cupids bow or anywhere you would like to have highlighted or glowing. The color was great and pale and shimmery. I have tries MAI COUTURE blotting papiers and the foundation papiers in the past as well

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in ZERO
The perfect deep dark black eyeliner. Makes my eyes stand out and very bold.

NYX ultra pearl mania pigment in
The pigment is right on and bold as expected, It looks like a dark green color, but comes off brown when applied. My only gripe about it is it not being easy to use because of the packaging. It is not user friendly. The opening is very tiny and seems like a lot of waste if you need to pour it out to use it. it would be much better if the opening was bigger where you could tap the end of your brush in the pigment without having to be super creative on not spilling it. 

Mirabella Face and Eye Primer
The consistency is a bit runny and oily from what I am use to. Works like it should. Always use a primer before foundation and eye makeup. It's a must for an all day makeup application.

Be a Bombshell lip gloss in HOT MESS
A super bright and very glossy. Not too sticky which it always a plus.

Lastly my bag extra which is the NEW Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm.
It has a medicinal/ minty smell to it. I had high hopes for this, but it does not have good coverage, but I should have expected that from the Beauty Balm. I can say it did even out my skin tone and had a really beautiful satiny finish, but did not hide any of my flaws. I began using this under my foundation. If the Naked Skin foundation is anything like this with full coverage I think it would be a great product for me. I have lots of hyper pigmentation all over my face and need quite a bit of coverage just to make my face appear even. 

This was a great beauty bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment