Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

I received a mini candle from Influenster in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox. When I first smelled this product I though how interesting that I smell my guy in the box. I personally loved this scent and to me it smells like comfort and home. I think it is due to it smelling like my guy. That is what makes me comfortable and cozy. I have heard so much about the Bath & Body Works candles. This is my 1st candle that I own and I am  so pleased. 

The scent is very fragrant, they use the highest concentration fragrance oils which is why this little candle packs a big punch. On the Bath and Body Works web site candles start from 

  • $3.50 for the mini candles
  • $9.50 for small candles
  • $12.50 for medium candles
  • $19.50 for 3-wick candles

You can check out this candle and many more on their website bathandbodyworks.com

I received this candle from Influenster.com complementary to test out and try in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox. 

Thank you!!
annette

No comments:

Post a Comment