Saturday, August 25, 2012

August MyGlam Bag

Oh yes!! I am loving the fun Items I have been getting in my Glam Bag. 



CIRCUS nail color by Andrea's Choice in "SPECTACLE" 

Roll on Perfume in "CLEAN SKIN"
very light, fresh and "clean" scent
MyGlam lip gloss in 02
very yummy candy like scent. It is not sticky. Very nice.


Loose shadow from S.A.L.T.Y. cosmetics in #150 "Glama-ZOID"
It is an opal like color

eclos ant-aging face serum

eclos anti-aging regenerative cream

There have been a lot of fun items in my bag. Check out my video for the Andrea's Choice polishes from July and August. I am wearing one on each hand. FunFunFun!

I cannot wait till September's bag. It is almost 1 year for My Glam. I am sure the 1year bag will be a phenomenal bag!

Don't forget to enter my 2 GIVEAWAYS!!
You Tube link HERE
Blog post link HERE
GOOD LUCK!! 

Thanks!
A1nettie


6 comments:

  1. I wish we had my glam here in canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if they are going to be there by November? After all that will be 1 year for my glam. Canada is not that far away. You guys have a lot of boxes that ship to Canada though :) Top Box looks like the best box I have seen! It is only in Canada I think. Do you know about it?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) Which Subscription services if any do you subscribe to?

      Delete
  3. Did the perfume oil last long? I am loving my majolica majorca perfume oil and it lasts long until the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it was still in my bag so I haven't used it except to try it in my unboxing. I promise to use it and let you know very very soon! Within the next few days I should be able to tell you for sure! :)

      Delete