Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday 7-24-12 my crossfit BLOG


If you are interested in following my crossfit blog check it out here 


WOW! That's what I have to say. Maybe because it's Summer time and there is no A/C everything just seems harder. Since I got back from vacation I feel like everything takes double work. I get a head rush all the time. I was talking to a co-worker this morning and he says I don't care about crossfit. You guys just run and run and it's like and everyday obstacle race. He said if I want to run I will but I am not going to pay for it. I have better things to spend my money on. I respect everyone's opinion. Oh Well call us crazy then :D! I am crazy with a smile on my face and at least I know I feel goos about accomplishing something that people 15 years younger cannot even do! Oh and another co-worker joined up!! Get fit LADIES!
On to the WOD

WuWOD:
  1. run a lap (1/3 mile)
  2. 100 single jump rope/ 50 dbl unders (single for me)
  3. 20 push ups
  4. 20 BSU w/ PVC
  5. 20 mountain clinbers
  6. 100 single jump rope/ 50 dbl unders (single for me)
  7. 10 PVC pass thrus
  8. 10 Skin the cat left and right
  9. Bergener warm up
SWOD:
Snatch
  1. 3 reps @ 60% (35lbs)
  2. 2 rounds of 3 reps @70% (55lbs)
  3. 3 reps @ 80% (65lbs) This was extra hard. I tried as you can see in the video. I did end up being able to lift it. Thank you Silvio for correcting me. I always need reminders and tips. (gentle with the weights Annette) :D
Jackie



WOD:
20 min AMRAP
  1. 400 meter run
  2. 21 deadlifts (85lbs)
I did 4 rounds

I am waiting for the day that I say this was a piece of cake! I know it will never happen cause if I say that then I know I didn't push myself hard enough.  There is always a way to make your WOD harder by pushing yourself to go faster or lift more. With that said umm yeah I don't think that is going to happen. Run run 400 meter run! oh my shins hurt. When I am running (jogging) I feel like I could walk faster that I run LOL. Today I kept getting head rushes after about 5 deadlifts. Settled in and continued. I thing old lady syndrome will be coming tomorrow.

Here goes a little post WOD Therapy with Mimi and Tina!!
See they are smiling after the WOD. Probably cause it's all over.

Next RACES!

coming October 13th in Miami!!
I cannot wait! I am so going to love this!! run, walk dance your way to the finish while getting painted with colors every 5 minutes. Start out wearing all WHITE and end up leaving looking like a bag of SKITTLES!

AND
Coming also in October on the 21st!!
Miami-Color-Run
Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email.
Thanks!!! :D
Annette

If you are interested in following my crossfit blog check it out here 

No comments:

Post a Comment