Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FRIZZ-EASE® SHEER SOLUTION™ LIGHTWEIGHT FRIZZ CONTROL BzzCampaign


I recieved the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer solution Lightweight frizz control from BzzAgent to test out and share my honest opinions and thoughts.
The scent was amazing! You would probably never get sick of the scent. Included in the kit was
  1. one full size bottle of the sheer solution
  2. 8 sample sizes to share with friends, family and co-workers
  3. Official BzzGuide

This product is suppose to fight your frizz without weighing your hair down. It is in a unique to part solution that you must mix before using. Instructions are to mix and use about 10 drops thru dampened hair. Since I have extra long hair I obviously needed a bit more product. 
My hair is as you can see below very long (to my lower back). It is very dry and I do have many split ends as well. 
Below are my before photos.


Using this product is a breeze. Just shake and apply. It is also really neat to see the solution mix up in the bottle. It has a purple and clear solution to mix up.  
I like to air dry my hair on a regular day and yes I have so many fly-aways I am surprised my head still has hair. 
So here are some after photos below. Over all for me as long as I apply the solution starting at mid length it is a perfect solution for my frizz. I felt that if it was applied too closely to the roots my hair felt oily and weighed down. I think everyone should try it out to see what works best for them. I saw a big improvement at the end of the day since using this product in my hair. IT doesn't look like I stuck my finger in a light socket anymore. Thankfully!

The photos above and below are just air dried hair. No flat iron was used, this is my natural wave. 


I know my hair is a bit messy, but this is at the end of a very long day and it is still shiny and minimal fly-aways.
Thank you BzzAgent for giving me the opportunity to review this product. 

Check out John Frieda Facebook page HERE
Check out their web page HERE or find out how to get tip on styling HERE
Check out BzzAgent HERE

Thank you!!
Annette



No comments:

Post a Comment