Friday, March 23, 2012

Beauty Box 5 March 2012


This is the 2nd box and I have to say I was pleased!
Just the cute box looking at you in your mail box makes me smile. It is something about the "Tiffany-like" color that makes it feel all that much more special. Nice job in the color choice. I am loving the samples of these unknown beauty products. Well at least unknown to me. This is opening my eyes to a whole new world. 
You can join BB5 for $12/month HERE. This is a referral link and would really welcome and appreciate if you join, to join via the link provided. Thank you if you do.
Included in the box were:
pur-lisse

pur-delicate gentle soy milk cleanser and makeup remover. 

*1.7 fl oz given
*5.6 fl oz $36











Lavera Mango Milk Care Treatment for hair. 


*1 sachet given $2 
*5 sachet $12


Lavera Eyeliner in No.2 (brown) consistency very smooth and the color is a perfect dark brown that comes off with the perfect amount of color especially for your lower lash line. 
*$10.80 


Freeman Facial Anti-Stress Mask 
*$1.38 @ walmart









Becca Eye Tint in Baroque - this is a cream like shadow and is water resistant. The color is a mauve like shade and has minimal fine shimmer. The swatch that I did lasted evening on my hand lasted til after my shower so it is very water resistant. With soap it came off without a problem. So no need to worry that this will come off if your swimming.
*7ml full size $18






No comments:

Post a Comment