Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smiley360 & Knorr

This is not beauty related, but this is something everyone should get involved in. What is it? It is Smiley360.com. You can experience new products and tell the world about it. Join, earn and this is a great gift to you and all you have to do is share your thoughts. The smiley360 site is easy to navigate and that makes it easy for you to share your thoughts with the world. You can share face to face, via social media, email or anyway that you can. 




I have accepted two missions so far. The first one is NEW Knorr® Homestyle Stock. I will tell you about the other one in the near future!! 
"Kick up the flavor in your kitchen with NEW Knorr® Homestyle Stock and discover a great tasting concentrated stock, made with carefully selected ingredients and simmered to perfection."
I recieved the 4 pack of the chicken stock flavor, but I went and purchased the beef stock too. It was so yummy and convintient to use. I have a limited space in my pantry so this is way better that those large quart sized stocks. Not only that, but you get 4 in a pack. One small tub on=f stock is comparable to one quart of stock. Can you picture 4 quarts of stock vs 4 small tubs of the Knorr stock? Definitely a space saver in my book!!!
I ofter like to cook down my stock to make a sauce or just to concentrate the flavor of the stock and in this little tube no need to wast time by cooking down the stock. All you have to do is add liquid to the consistency and flavor you want. That means quicker meals for my family and less cooking for mommy!!!!! That to me is a WIN WIN!







My  Chili creation!! Yum yum! I made lots extra so we could take the extra for lunch to school and work the next day!






I recieved a 4 pack of the chicken concentrated stock. In my Smiley360 mission. I made Chicken with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Yum yum look at the sauce! Served over Jasmine rice. My stomsch is growling right now just thinking about it.












I definitely recommend you sign up and try out the SMILEY360 program and get you hands on some free products to try out and give your honest opinions about the products you receive. Click HERE to check them out. 

2 comments: