Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beauty Box 5



Beauty Box 5 is a new beauty subscription service. This month is their 1st box. I am happy to be a part of it and am excited to see what is to come. This is very similar to others like BirchBox and My Glam Bag where they offer you 4-5 samples and maybe a full size one too. They do not say deluxe size samples though. This box is $12/month which is a bit more than others.
It will contain makeup, skin care, hair care, fragrances and a few other surprises! You can learn about your samples directly on BB5's site, There will be How-to’s, beauty tips and tricks.
You can also review your samples there too and can purchase full size products from their site.
"The Bonus: 
Sharing is caring! Share BB5 with five of your friends and start earning free subscriptions! 5 Friends = 1 Free Month" So if you would like to join or sign up I would so Love if you join by clicking on this link HERE!!!! I could get you to join under me and I could earn a free box.



So let's get down to the 1st BB5 Box.
It has a very cute little bag that matches the Box. I thought it was a cute touch

 Included in the box were:
Smith's Rose Bud Salve 
* Full size 0.8oz  $7.00
* Full size given $7.00
This is new to me. I have never heard of this before, but I heard my dad talking about Salves all the time. I just figured he mean some medicine to apply to any wounds/injuries Rosebud Salve has been in use for over a century per  BB5 website. It helps relieves chapped and dry skin, diaper rash, blemishes, and irritations. Can be used as a moisturizer and lip gloss which I did. The smell is strange, but the consistency is AWESOME! A little goes a long way too. A little dap will do ya. Says to try on your dry elbows and knees too.






 PRITI NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover wipe                                              *Full size 10 pads $10.00                                                                      *Sample given 1 pad $1.00 
These are convenient to carry in your purse, pocket, car or anywhere. They are 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Derived from farm crops and lemongrass oil. This is fantastic for you organic nature lovers. I haven't used it, but will very soon. Be sure to check back for the update here on this  post. 


Comodynes Self Tanning wipe                                                         *Full size 8 wipes for $17.00                                                            *Sample Given  1 wipe approx $2.12
I have never use tanning wipes before. I am always leery of the STREAK effect. I am so white so I think it will be VERY noticeable if I mess it up. Again will post later the results




 WELEDA Hydrating Night and Day Cream 
*Full size Day Cream 1.0 fl oz $20.00
*Sample size 0.17 fl oz approx $3.33




*Full Size Night Cream 1.0 fl oz $21.00
*Sample size 0.17 fl oz approx $3.50




Approximate Value of the 1st BB% box is $16.95
Considering the cost we paid, this is a fair switch. I am very curious to know what is to come. I am definitely intrigued and let's see how this box compares to others. I want to know how BB5 will stand out to the others. Will this be more skin care, beauty, makeup, hair or other random things?


If you are interested in learning more about other Beauty Subscriptions across the world check out the link here for Beauty Subscriptions across the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Daily Beauty tips Login:
    http://beautytips-info.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete