Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some more great freebies

I hope you get your hands on some of these great freebies. I don't know how long they will last but here is a little list:
  1. Prai-24K-Golden-Caviar  for your face
  2. Win/Golf-Pain-Away for a free trial pack
  3. breathe right complete to get a sample
  4. http://www.lovelyskin.com/ This is a great on a pick on this blog. Choose what you would like to try. Great sample
I am so impressed with the type of samples I have received recently!! 
The seventh Generation samples come out frequently from facebook, so you just have to pay attention and check their page frequently.

Here is what I got starting from left to right (all this week)
  • Pantene repair ampules is 5 tubes it costs about $6 
  • Udi's coupon for free item up to $5.99
  • NIA 24 from LovelySkin.com (I signed up for this one this past Tuesday)
  • Sibu Samples completely awesome samples for my face (a cleanser, hydrating serum and a night cream)
  • 2 splenda samples with a $1 coupon
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclear purifying foam treatment
  • Home made simple Coupon book with $35 in savings including several coupons for free items 
  • 6 single use samples of tasters choice cofffee
  • Seventh Generation baby wipes sample 2 packs
  • Seventh Generation dish detergent samples (4)
  • ACTIVATE coupon for a free 16oz Bottle
  • Fabulous nails nail strips (I signed up savemore.com and got $10 free to use and these were a daily deal for $6 so I still have $4 left to spend for free. and it was free shipping too/ Still available)














Well until next time



Chow chow for now!!

    2 comments:

    1. Woohooo! Signed up for them all thanks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I just updated for the nail strips to sign up at savemore. They may not have the nail strips right now but they definitely have good deals. To get free $10 just to sign up is great!

        Delete