Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012 BirchBox CLARITY


BirchBox

So am I going to continue my subscription or not??




Lets find out...
This month is dedicated to clarity so I guess we are going to start with our skin.

Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream
$94.00 60ml Algenist Firming & lifting cream
recieved sample size - 15 ml approx $23.50
this has a light, soft, clean smell and is used for your face with antiaging  properties. It says it's you will see result within 10 days!! Suppose to leave you with radiant, younger looking skin. It is free of parabins, sulfates and synthetic dyes 



FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Advanced Antioxidant Serum


$125.00 1.69 fl oz FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Advanced Antioxidant Serum
 sample size ??? approx $?? more than $10 I think
This serum is to help us get a flawless complection. It too has antioxidants.
Zoya Feel Collection



$8.00 Zoya Feel Collection 0.5 fl oz Full size sample size 0.25 fl oz - $4.00
color I received was Kendal a lavendar color. (the second from the left in the picture)
Three free (formaldehyde, tuolene or dibutyl phthalate) I need to look that up! This polish is suppose to last 50% longer than others. I have never used any Zoya polishes so I am happy to have recieved ane and cannot wait to try it! So far so good!!! way to go Birch box!



Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy - 1.7 oz$89.00 3.4 oz Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture 
sample size recieved and was shattered it was all over my box. It says it's bold and attention grabbing and I have to agree with that statement.
It has a mixture of wild berries, sweet mandarin, honeysuckle, jasmine, gardenia and bits of caramel, amber, sandalwood, vanilla and praline.




’wichcraft Granola
$8.00 wichcraft Granola 8 oz
sample size recieved ?????  I was not going to try it cause my perfume sample shattered  and it might have permiated thru the plastic bag. Wichcraft is from Celebrity Chef Tom Colichio from Bravo's Top Chef. It is fulll of granola, toasted oats, hazelnuts, almonds, rasins, cranberries, coconut flakes and a drizzle of honey and dark brown sugar. My stomach is grumbling.

 I also received a cute BirchBox magnet, but it was warped from the perfume too so I am not able to appreciate and put it on my fridge.

So I was hoping I got the stila smuge stick, but no :( and the miracle skin transformer concealer over all I am pleasantly surprised with my box this month and I am happy I did not cancel my subscription. I hope the next box will continue to have great products. More makeup products pls, but everything here is beauty related except of course our extras.
Chow chow for now!! 


Yes I am going to stay with BirchBox!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I read your comment on my blog letting me know about your blog so I come over here to check it out! I followed : )) I also subscribed to your youtube channel : )) My YouTube channel is on my blog if you want to check mine out and maybe subscribe. Its no good that your perfume was broken, did you let birchbox know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for subbing and following. I did the same. I emailed them and hopefully they will respond soon.

      Delete