Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pura d'or Gold Hair Challenge

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care

This line Pura d'or is an organic personal care line that states that the natural way can work. Their products are from plants which are naturally beneficial. They are cruelty free as well

There were 3 products here that I am able to share with you
The shampoo and conditioner are both in large 16 oz bottles with pumps for easy dispensing.
  • Shampoo - Premium Organic Anti-Hairloss Argan Oil Based $24.99 

This shampoo prevents hair-loss and shedding. While I was looking up the details, there were so many natural ingredients in there and it was great to see that I could pronounce the majority of the ingredients in this shampoo. 
    The consistency is a very thick clear and has a very neutral/natural scent. I make sure to apply straight into the roots for the best results. While I do not care for the scent I have to say it makes my hair feel really great and extra clean. It also has a light weight feeling after cleaning, which I really like after washing since I have thin hair. It feels ready for the conditioner.  If you are sensitive to scents you may not care for this, but I still use it since I truly love the results and you may want to give it a try anyway too. Love Melaluca (tea tree) and Lemon oil, sage oil just to name a few. It gives that slight cooling sensation to the scalp to. It makes you feel like it is doing it's job to help wake up your scalp.  

    • Conditioner - Premiun Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner $24.99

    "Pura D'or Gold Label Organic Argan Oil Based Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo:
    • Anti-Hair Loss Formula
    • 15 DHT Blockers Help Fight Hair Loss
    • Adds Volume 
    • Thickens Hair
    • Vitamin Infused
    • Supports Healthy Scalp, Hair Follicles and Cell Growth
    • NO Parabens, NO SLS and Gluten FREE

    Description:
    Made with organic ingredients, Pura D'or Premium Organic Based Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is free of harsh chemicals that are the current and leading cause of many chronic hair conditions. This gentle formula is fortified with an organic blend of argan oil, B vitamin complex, biotin, and other clinically proven natural ingredients to fight against hair loss. All ingredients are specially selected for increased bioavailability and maximum absorption. It starts by nourishing hair follicles with essential nutrients to reverse damage and begin the healing process. Continued use will prevent further hair loss. Safe for daily use. "
     This is a very thick and creamy and has a floral lavender scent that make me fell like refreshed. For the best results let it sit in your hair for a few minutes (5) before rinsing out for a silky feeling. It does not weigh down my hair either. It takes a more than few pumps for me since my hair is down to my waist. It is not overly conditioning, but it does the job.





    • Argan Oil - Pure and Organic Argan Oil 4oz $24.99

     If you are not familiar with argan oil this is a do it all solution for your hair, skin and nails. I usually add a drop or two in my hands and use in wet hair after my shower. This just gives my hair the extra nourishment I feel it needs and it also helps tame any fly aways that I would normally have without weighing my hair down. It is a thick and heavy oil and that is the reason a little goes a long way. The dropper makes is a no mess application. Any excess I have on my hands after rubbing this through my hair I run onto my cuticles and that helps so much. I started using it on my feet and I thought why haven't I done this before. Argan Oil just fixes any skin issues for me. 




    Overall I really do enjoy the end result. Again the shampoo is worth it but the scent is a bit over powering, but it works so well. Once you rinse and apply conditioner the scent is gone.  As for my hair falling out? It is still falling out, but my brush isn't completely full after brushing. 

    https://www.purador.com


    Here are my before and after pics.
    before

    after


    products are safe for daily use for all hair types, both men and women.





    Find Me HERE!


     Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus      
    On Periscope A1nettie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment