Friday, November 13, 2015

Clay mask for hair? Dessange at Target

Ok my friends!
Here is something quite interesting to me. Here is my issue...
I normally have to wash my hair daily due to my scalp getting very oily by the end of the day and if not them for sure by morning it is pretty gross. I have tried dry shampoos and they work, but make my hair and scalp feel dirty. I do use dry shampoo when I am too lazy to wash my hair. I am not happy with it for the whole day, but will work for an instant need to get rid of the oil. 

Here is a new product to help combat my oily hair. I was very happy to give this a go and see how my hair hold up and performs.  
This is... 

 DESSANGE Paris Purifying Clay Collection 


 A symbol of French luxury and arbiter of the covetable ‘French Girl’ style, hair care brand DESSANGE Paris is the creator of some of most recognizable hair styles in history including the iconic “Coiffé-Décoiffé” – a tousled undone look created by DESSANGE Paris founder Jacques Dessange that was the style du jour for French icons like Brigit Bardot. 
DESSANGE Paris continues to lead at the forefront of emerging hair trends, including adapting skin care benefits for hair care. Now, DESSANGE Paris takes its distinct approach to scalp care beyond the salon, helping women across the U.S. break the vicious cycle of combination unbalanced hair. Born from the personalized scalp treatment at the flagship DESSANGE Paris salon on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, the brand introduces DESSANGE Paris Purifying Clay Collection – the first oil-control, two-part hair care system that treats both the scalp and the lengths at-home. 



Balancing Pre-Shampoo Mask, $11.99 
"Our first of its kind clay-in-mask pre-shampoo regulating treatment incorporates a breakthrough skin purifying technology that targets an oily scalp. The unique formula, containing mineral clay, regulates oil production at the scalp by removing excess oil, revealing long lasting, healthy looking hair. Back to ancient times, the virtues of clay have been used for centuries in cosmetic and therapeutic remedies to absorb sebum, eliminate toxins and serve as an antiseptic." 





The included brush make is so easy to apply evenly all over the scalp. The pointed end helps you separate the hair do you can get your oily roots covered. For my is the top and sides of my head. This is to be used once a week and apply to dry hair and leave on for 5-10 minutes. This clay mask is a unique looking mask and does have the typical clay smell with an additional perfumed scent. I also like that I can use this before getting into the shower on dry hair so I do not have to go back in again to rinse. After applying I rub it into my scalp and wait. When I am ready to rinse I used the second step below. 








Balancing Shampoo, $9.99 
"The second step in the Purifying Clay system, the pro-vitamin b5 enhanced balancing shampoo, purifies hair at the root and nourishes ends for smooth, balanced hair. The pro-vitamin b5 is known for its protective properties of the fiber capillary, helping repair and soften the hair. Hair and scalp become balanced and healthy, with a light cherry, violet, and vanilla scent." 


After letting the mask set I washed out the mask as directed with this Balancing Shampoo. It gave a great lather and cleansed out the mask very easily. There was no need to wash twice since this took all of the clay out completely. This has a very fresh and clean smelling shampoo.



So I know you want to know how this did for my hair... I do have an oily scalp at the end of the day. I actually enjoyed painting this into my roots. I was happy that it came with a brush and I didn't have to scoop it out of the container by my fingertips for a change. This does help with minimizing the oil production throughout the day, but I still feel the need to wash at the end of the night. 

I have used it on my teenage son who is currently fighting the extremely oily scalp as expected at his age. This helped him much more than me, by minimizing his oil production through out the day. He does feel the need to was at the end of the night as well, Overall much better than without. 

 I thought it was a unique treatment which did also leave my hair feeling soft and light weight.









The DESSANGE Paris Purifying Clay Collection is available exclusively at Target nationwide and on Target.com now.

Find Me HERE!

 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus      Beauty Corner on FreebieNinja
On Periscope A1nettie



I received free product  from Dessange Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment