Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Beautiful pieces from MUWAE

I am excited to share with you a company that I am in love with!

MUWAE

Always believe Love is about to happen



They have a variety of jewelry pieces available, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. I was able  to share with you 3 pieces and am overly excited and completely impressed with the quality and affordability of each piece. 

These earring are my favorite piece of the pieces I was able to try out. They are cute and so fun to wear. I have gotten so many questions about where I got them form and how much they were. I love the look and they do not bother my ears. 


Next lets look at this beautiful bracelet called 
It is made well and each Beautiful teal orb is unique and fits perfectly. It can fit many wrist sizes and it is a fantastic pop of color. 



Lastly we have this amazing 3 tiered gold necklace. 
This is just a show stopper and I love the multiple layers. It fits right over my head and is comfortable to wear and doesn't slide around my neck and need to be readjusted. It looks beautiful on a solid colored top. You can make a pain jane outfit all dressed up with just this necklace. 


I love how affordable each piece is and can't wait to see more from them. 
Checkout MUWAE.com for more pieces. 



I was sent this for review. I do not take monetary compensation for positive review. All opinions expressed are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment