Friday, March 27, 2015

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic (Deep Yellow)


These wooden headphones are very nice looking and comfortable to wear. My son really likes them and says they are comfortable and the sound is fantastic. There are multiple ear cushions to change to get he right fit for your ears. The long nylon cord is great especially for my son since he is often doing several things and leaves his phone on the counter while moving back and forth. His old headphones were short and he has almost dropped his phone numerous times. Since these are quite long there is less of a chance of him having a mishap. The one thing that I thought was funny about a comment my son made was about the gold colored plug which for some reason he thought was super awesome. Weird but true.

They also come with a nice pouch too which is great if you do not use them all the time and want a place to keep the additional ear pieces and headphones. 





 I was sent this for review, however it does not effect my thoughts or opinions.




No comments:

Post a Comment