Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cellulite Cell lab



When I open the package to the cell lab slim all natural cellulite cream I was a little surprised I didn't expect to see such a pretty little packaging with pink cream inside. There was a safety seal which is really nice I was like to see that and you can smell the light rose scented cream immediately upon opening. I have had other rose scented creams and they're a bit overwhelming and overpowering but this one is not very strong and smells nice. The cream is very very light, smooth and easy to apply and smooth out onto the skin. It is not sticky or thick where you have to work really hard to get it into the skin as with other cellulite creams. I'm actually surprised that it feels so nice on the skin like a moisturizer.

 It has some warmth to the skin after application. You did not immediately feel any warmth or tingling or any of those things right away, but after a couple of minutes of application you'll start to feel the warmth. I'm actually using it right now and it's been on for a couple of hours and I can still feel the warmth of the cream when I sit down. My cellulite to my thighs are not gone of course but I feel like my skin is a bit smoother if that makes any sense. I exercise several times a week and I noticed if I put this on before I exercise the warmth is more intense and it feels like it's working a lot better. Now I just have to remember to apply it before working out versus after working out.


I would also like to mention that this is the only cellulite topical treatment that I have used that after a full day of wearing it you can still feel some warmth to the skin without having to re-apply. This to me seems so strange, but I am happy about that. This means it must be working the whole day right? Well that is what I think anyway. It's nice when I lay down at night and it is still working.




Cel-Lab Slim Cellulite Cream can be quite effective in reducing the appearance of orange peel cellulite and improving overall skin quality. It gives a tingling effect to target areas. It is inexpensive and safe so you have nothing to lose in trying it. Also, it smells great.

Cel-Lab Slim’s main ingredient is Neroli Extract which has many great uses including cellulite reduction, improved skin hydration, relaxation, and improved digestion.


I was sent this for review, however I only share my honest thoughts and opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment