Friday, March 13, 2015

Breaking Bad Earrings!! LOVE!

Breaking Bad
These Breaking Bad earrings are even better in person than they are in the pictures advertising them. I love the shape, size and quality. The green is more vibrant and appealing when you get them. They are not stamped and are so perfect for me. I only wear studs since that is the appropriate accessory to wear at work. Being a nurse it is even more fitting. 


When ever people see my earrings it is either "BREAKING BAD?! WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE?" or "SUPER CUTE, WHAT DOES IT MEAN". I can tell a true fan from the question I get asked. 



These are made of alloy and happy no nickel in there. I tend to have a bad reaction the certain metals which cause irritation and rawness to my earlobes. These do not cause that. I have been wearing them constantly for the past couple weeks. I think I have taken them off maybe 3 times in the past 3 weeks. They are light weight and comfortable to wear. 


If you watch any of my videos you will have see them in the past 2-3 weeks worth of videos. 
If you are interested check out the link to Amazon below. Very inexpensive and I love them!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment