Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care Review

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care

This line Pura d'or is an organic personal care line that states that the natural way can work. Their products are from plants which are naturally beneficial. They are cruelty free as well

There were 3 products here that I am able to share with you
The shampoo and conditioner are both in large 16 oz bottles with pumps for easy dispensing.


  • Shampoo - Premium Organic Anti-Hairloss Argan Oil Based $24.99 
This shampoo prevents hair-loss and shedding. While I was looking up the details, there were so many natural ingredients in there and it was great to see that I could pronounce the majority of the ingredients in this shampoo. 
The consistency is a very thick clear and is a bit hard to apply. I make sure to apply straight into the roots for the best results. While I do not care for the scent I have to say it makes my hair feel really great and extra clean. It also has the strangest light weight feeling after cleaning. I cannot explain it, but I really like the feel of my hair after washing. It feels ready for the conditioner. The one thing I wish was different about this is the scent. It is very strong and not appealing to me. If you are sensitive to scents you may not care for this, but I still use it since I truly love the results and you may want to give it a try anyway too. Love Melaluca (tea tree) and Lemon oil, sage oil just to name a few. It gives that slight cooling sensation to the scalp to. It makes you feel like it is doing it's job to help wake up your scalp.  

  • Conditioner - Premiun Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner $24.99

 This is a very thick and creamy and has a tropical scent that make me fell like Summer is here. For the best results let it sit in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing out for a silky feeling. It does not weigh down my hair either. It takes a more than few pumps for me since my hair is down to my waist. 





  • Argan Oil - Pure and Organic Argan Oil 4oz $24.99

 If you are not familiar with argan oil this is a do it all solution for your hair, skin and nails. I usually add a drop or two in my hands and use in wet hair after my shower. This just gives my hair the extra nourishment I feel it needs and it also helps tame any fly aways that I would normally have without weighing my hair down. It is quite this and that is the reason a little goes a long way. The dropper makes is a no mess application. Any excess I have on my hands after rubbing this through my hair I run onto my cuticles and that helps so much. I started using it on my feet and I thought why haven't I done this before. Argan Oil just fixes any skin issues for me. 




Overall I really do love how my hair has been since using the Pure d'or products. Again the shampoo is my best and worst since the scent is a bit over powering, but it works so well. Once you rinse and apply conditioner the scent is gone so for me I will continue to use it for the end results.  

Remember that with Pura d'or there is FREE shipping to the U.S. and for the month of February you can get an additional 10% off using the code "Valentines2015" AND you will also get a FREE bottle of Argan oils with any purchase. This is for February only, so hurry and get this offer. 



About the Product

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo is one of a kind. It contains 12 DHT Blockers, creates thicker hair and prevents from further hair loss.

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner adds texture, shine and volume to hair. Our shampoos and conditioners are free from SLS, Parabens and Gluten!

The Pure and Organic Argan is great for skin! It's 100% cold pressed. It helps create smoother skin, restores nutrients to cells and reduces scars.

Our products are safe for daily use for all hair types, both men and women.




Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment