Monday, February 16, 2015

Frosty Vox Box

A little late


I had the opportunity to get the Frosty Vox box from Influenster.
What is Influenster and how does it work?
It is a site where you can get the opportunity to try out products for FREE by giving your reviews and sharing your thoughts via social media. You want to make sure to connect all of your social media sites for the best chance to get in on a VoxBox. 


This is a long lasting bold lip color and is actually long lasting. I own a few colors from this line. 



I love Thyme in my cooking it is earthy and just like home cooking. 





This brush is good for using while I blow dry my hair since it has the holes in it, but not for just brushing out my hair in the morning. I didn't like the fluffiness it give when using it on dry hair. I also want to add that I had to use another brush to get the tangles out before using this one to blow dry my hair. 







The Rimmel  eye makeup remover was surprisingly AWESOME! I didn't expect it to work so well. It removed my mascara in just a could gently swipes. That was impressive to me. 



Fruit Vines gummy like licorice treats that are strawberry flavored :) 


I was sent this from Influenster for review. Want to join click my referral link below!
Influenster: Join HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment