Friday, January 2, 2015



Seaweed Powder for your skin is a powerful detoxifying agent and will draw out impurities. It is great to help with wrinkle, acne and is said to help with getting rid of cellulite. 

This is pretty awesome and it comes with a couple recipes on the container for different skin treatments. It is easily mixed and feels amazing on the skin. It can be messy initially because it is a super fine powder but once you get the powder down a little that will no longer be an issue. 
I like to use it straight with water and make a paste. it is easy to make it as thick or as thin as you like it with just water alone. 
This is the 1st time trying seaweed kelp power and I think that with each recipe my skin felt fresh and hydrated. It had a slight warming sensation to my face upon application of my mask that I mixed up. The scent is a bit strong like fish food but I think it is to be expected since seaweed is the only ingredient. It definitely felt like it was cleaning out my pours. I am going to make a few batches for some friends so they can enjoy it too! I would highly recommend using this for a detoxifying treatment. 
If there is any gripe I have about this product, is I think it would be better to have a scoop available inside the container for easy removing.

If you would like to try it out for yourself check the links below









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment