Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Meat Thermometer no thought needed



The only thing you need to use this is to get is 2 AA batteries for the base and the wireless temperature transmitter. 

Pretty neat how this works and since it is digital, I do not have to take the time to read those little lines. I like that I can program it as to what I am cooking and how the type of meat to be cooked. Having the wireless device to keep on hand is perfect for me since I often do not hear the timers and always over cook everything. For me that is ok and I will still eat many things, but my hubby refuses and will just not eat if I over do the meat. Especially when it is rubbery. This helps me make no mistake. Just have the proper setting and you will be able to cook everything just perfectly. I no longer have to cut the meat and especially chicken to find out if it is done. While using it in the oven is the ideal place to use it, you can use it while cooking a steak on the stove top too. Just be careful not to press it down too far in the meat.
 I made meatloaf and instead of me having to keep poking the meatloaf since the time frame always depends on the amount of meat loaf you are cooking. I didn't have to even think twice about using it. It has multiple setting for chicken, lamb and beef and you can either set it to a time you need or set it based on the protein you are using and the wellness you want. When it is done it has an alarm that goes off when it reaches the desired temperature. The alarm will go off until you shut it off which is very nice to ensure safety and well and making sure you will check your dish. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









No comments:

Post a Comment