Thursday, December 11, 2014

Body Merry Retinol



I am really loving this one. It has the best consistency and texture, a very soothing and creamy feel. It glides on smoothly and is not too thick to massage in. There is no irritation or burning in case you were wondering due to the Retinol. The scent is mild and I feel like it is quite hydrating yet not greasy. I recently have been using this one in the day time mostly since it absorbs very quickly and give me the extra hydration I need right now in the cooler weather. The pump is the best cause you can pump out the smallest amount or a full pump if you wanted to, very easy to control. You only need about 1/4 to 1/2 a pump for your face, but could go back and apply an extra layer after it absorbs for the extra moisturization.



 There is no spf, and you will still need to add that if you choose to, but I use this first and I usually have spf in my foundation. I was sent this for review, however it does not effect my thoughts or opinions.



you can check out bodymerry.com for more products and there are some pretty amazing ones in their collection.




       




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment