Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander




I am loving my Bellemain Colander. It is not the typical strainer where you have to keep jiggling the contend to get all the liquid out. My old strainer was that type. The water drains out quickly and the stand on the bottom is high enough when you place the colander in the sink the water draining will not catch up to the ingredients on the bottom. It is extra large in size and I don't have to daring my pasta in 2 sessions. 


This large colander full of small holes not only drains well and doesn't tear my pasta up when I happen to over cook it. My pasta also doesn't get stuck in the little holes which is a plus! 
















This is a multifunctional kitchen  accessory. Draining, rinsing and even steaming  food. 
Over all it is a sturdy and a long lasting accessory that everyone needs in their kitchen. It is large and the shape is perfect and flattering as well. The handles are comfortable and just the right size to not feel awkward in the hand.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment