Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Best stroller organizer



I have a four year old daughter and we normally carry an umbrella stroller with us. We never have anywhere to keep anything on an umbrella stroller. The techy strollers are too bulky at this point for us to keep and since she is big and can easily get up and to be honest she is way too big for those anyway. I use to think  when I saw bigger kids (4-6+) in strollers, why are they still in there? I would never let my big kid stay in a stroller.

HA HA! I totally understand. My daughter is different than my boys. They were all for walking everywhere. She on the other hand need to be carried or the fit is bound to happen. Since we have the stroller we don't have to keep everything on out backs in a backpack. We can have the easy to reach items right there on the umbrella stroller! This is so convenient and I love that there is now storage there.







There is a snap to close the top and even a zipper inside to keep loose items like keys in and a couple pocket in the front. I love this organizer so much!! The straps will nearly strap on to anything.  You can even hang it on the car seat inside of your car. 



This is how I packed it for Halloween. I added water for the dog and a cup to pour it in in case he needed a drink. A few juices for all the kids and the rest was space for any excess in candy. 


It really is so versatile and can hang on nearly anything. This is really a must have if you need additional storage anywhere, stroller, bike or car. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment