Sunday, November 23, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Review






This is really vibrant and bold. After you prime each color it writes easily. 

As per the package instruction you should test a small area on the surface you are using before you decide to write all over that surface. I did a DIY project and used a spray chalkboard paint to a glass surface. I wrote on it and it looked AMAZING and vibrant, so much better than regular chalk, but unfortunately it did not come off easily at all. I would not recommend to use it on Spray chalkboard paint. 







I did however end up using it daily to another DIY project where we write daily quotes for our staff. That surface is a dry erase board and it is perfect. It wipes off easy and doesn't stain the board. We write daily quotes on the board for positivity to others in the office. I and we really love it!



















































It wipes clean with a dry erase eraser or a dry towel/napkin with ease. I love the ease of writing and the vivid colors available. This is fun for everyone. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment