Monday, September 15, 2014

Little Gems by Sunsella



Who wouldn't love these VIBRANT reusable Silicone Little Gems for cupcakes? 








I think the pictures speaks for itself in this post. 
There is no need to explain anything. 




I initially thought they were going to be difficult to extract the cupcake, but I was wrong. You can just pouch the center up and they pop out so simply.

They are easy to wash as well. Just soak for a couple seconds and wipe clean under warm water. If needed you can use soap, but I found that soaking and warm water worked perfectly.
~I LOVE THESE~

Oh P.S.
I used Applesauce in place of oils to make my little gems healthier.



On sale right now!! Originally $22, Now Only $9.99 at the time of this post

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment