Friday, September 19, 2014

Do you use Cleansing Facial Oils?



I am a big fan of hair oils and facial oils as well. I have never used a cleansing oil though. 
I wasn't sure what to expect, but thought it might be similar to facial oils. 
I was wrong. This InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Oil is quite thick and is incredibly smoothing and softening to the skin. I used it as directed and added it to a cotton round to remove my makeup. It took off my eye makeup like a dream. It even removed my mascara. I did have to wipe my face and eyes down and come back to them, but when I do, it take everything away. 


 I think using this oils remover is beneficial for aging skin too. It just feels better.



 A little goes a long way and the light calming scent is an added bonus. I do however prefer to rub my face dry after to remove the excess oil after cleansing if I use it in the morning, but at might the additional oils are a great addition to my night skin routine. The oils penetrating my face throughout the night I can tell helps slough off the dead skin on my face by morning. 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment