Monday, August 25, 2014

Very soft Angle Kabuki Brush




This angles Kabuki brush has a very sleek design and look to it. I like the wide handle and the bulge in the ferrule and the shiny silver design. The bristle are a nice brown color that won't show how dirty it is when you use it. 

I am loving this angled Kabuki brush. It is extremely soft and goes into every groove and crevice on my face. It spreads my liquid foundation on very evenly. I also used it to blend my liquid/cream concealer under my eyes and used a tapping motion and it blended out perfectly. 

you can see how dense the brush is as well, which makes for an easy and even application


When washing, I have not had any bristles fall out. It washes clean easily. Over all the shape of the angle kabuki brush is great to use. My favorite way of using it would be to pat in my foundation around my nose and concealer under my eyes as well. While it would seem too large for under the eyes, the sharp angle make it a perfect fit!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment