Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Garlic Press Promotion Review



New Garlic Press Promotion Review



Extremely impressed, the look is very beautiful and the feel is very comfortable in the hand. Such a nice design.


I used my old garlic press and this one together to compare. The propresser pressed my garlic through so fine and when I opened the Propresser after using it there was only the film from the garlic left. All the garlic was out and there was no backup when the garlic comes out from the way you put it in.. 



My old one with this one and there was a huge difference. It was not difficult to press through. 


The Propresser is very easy to clean for 2 reasons. 
1. the chamber swings out and is very easy to rinse clean. 
2. the chamber seems larger and if you need to, you can fit your finger into the corners of the press.


I even tried it with the skin on and it pressed it right through without any issues. It is a lot more messy and you have to clean it out after each use which is bothersome, but wanted to try it just for the sake of trying it. You can do it if you need to and still get a majority of the garlic out.
This is what is taken out of each garlic press. The one on the left is my old press. you can see still a lot of garlic remains in the skin of the garlic.
On the right is from the propresser. It is literally just the skin of the garlic. There is absolutely no garlic flesh left. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment