Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Green Coffee Bean Supplement review



 I was happy to add this to my diet routine. I am currently doing a new diet regimen and exercise program. I have already lost 6 pounds and I see a great change.

Of course the combination of diet and exercise is a great combo with this. 

I notice a when I take the afternoon dose I feel great for my afternoon workout. I have enough energy to get me through my workout and it is like my day is starting fresh again. I don't have the feeling that I want to quit or I am too tired to work out. 

I am finally noticing my waist line slimming down and I am so so happy about this! No I am EXCITED about this! 


Although you have to take two capsules at a time they are so easy to swallow because they are smaller than most dietary capsules.  It is easy to swallow and there is no aftertaste after taking.

How Does It Work?

This product's weight loss effects are not caused by caffeine. The key ingredient for weight loss in Green Coffee Bean Extract is called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acids works by inhibiting the release of glucose into the body, while at the same time boosting your metabolism and burning fat in the liver. These two mechanisms work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.

Chlorogenic Acid, which is an especially strong antioxidant. Antioxidants act as sponges that stop and sop up free radicals within the body, preventing them from causing oxidative damage.

Standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acid – No added fillers or binders.

It is worth a try and while I feel it gives me energy, it is not the energy you would think from an energy drink. It is a more awake and lively feel. As for meals I am eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day and I am not hungry since I eat so often. I do tend to feel full easily now too. I think it works :) 

Interested check it out Green Coffee Bean on Amazon.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment