Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Diamond Infused Facial Peel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Diamond Infused Facial Peel





Product info:
Forever Flawless Facial Peel is a gentle, yet effective exfoliating and peeling treatment for your face. Exfoliating and peeling are essential  to any skin care routine because they remove pore-clogging residue that can lead to acne, inflammation, and other skin problems. Infused with extra-fine natural diamond powder, botanicals, and multi-vitamins, this Facial Peeling Gel will gently remove dead and dry skin cells and impurities from the top layer of your skin, revealing smooth, soft, and luminous skin underneath. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions For Use
  • Over clean skin, massage in circular motions until desired exfoliation is achieved. Rinse with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week.

The packaging is so luxurious and the product package is as well. The satin liner screams high end and says that you probably paid a lot of money and you that you are putting something special on your face. Of course the product including fine particles of diamond dust is an added wow.


The gel like product has small beads that when applied to your face melts away and is suppose to result in exfoliation/peeling effect to your skin. The 1st time I used it, it formed into a strange consistency (gummy bits) once the beads melted. I thought it was the skin sloughing off of my face at first. I was thinking wow! it didn't hurt, burn, it wasn't abrasive at all and was shocked that this jelly like product could instantly do this.
It is a bit difficult to rinse off due to the gummy like bits get stuck on my face. It takes a little work to make sure to remove all the pieces off of my face and even when I think I have rinsed it all off I still saw some pieces on my face when finished.
I applied the product to my fingers and added water and the pieces did melt away again and the same gummy texture came back. It is not the skin sloughing off, but some sort of consistency change when the product combines with water and rubbing.

I have to admit, upon every use my face did feel silky smooth and soft, but I do not see how it is exfoliating since there was no abrasiveness to it and the consistency upon use doesn't seem to do this. 
 Again I am not sure about the exfoliation, but it does give a silky feeling to my face so something must be going on. 


The product is $179 From foreverflawless.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment