Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Moroccan Rose Water 100% Pure & Natural For Face, Skin & Hair

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






  • 100% pure and natural rose water. Suitable for all skin types- Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive.
  • Complete skin care - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and replenishing.
  • Naturally balances the pH level of skin and increases the strength of skin cells.
  • Calms skin irritations. Helps with sunburn. It can also help make the hair soft and shiny.
In addition, Rose Water has calming and soothing properties and can be used as an aromatherapy. 

I love this product and my favorite way to use it is to spritz it on my face before and after applying my makeup. It is refreshing to spray midday too. The rose scent lasts all day. When I turn my face I smell it and love it. I also feel like my skin isn't as dry and stays hydrated and not "oily". When I feel like my face is drying out or my makeup is starting to show signs of wear, a little spritz all over feels so much better.




I am glad there were other ways to use it as listed below. I was able to experiment and try all the different ways. Here are a few opinions about some of the additional ways I used it.
Cleanser - I used it with a cotton round

Toning - well this is how I normally use it. Spritz on before applying anything to my face.

Hydrating -very and feels calming to the skin as well

Hair care - would have never thought to do so. I didn't notice a significant change in the feeling of my hair, but the lingering scent of the Rose Water is delightful.




For more information or if you would like to purchase one check out InstaNatural on AmazonInstaNatural Website or InstaNatural on Facebook.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment