Friday, April 25, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Skin Care Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Vitamin C Serum Skin Care Review

Product Informaion: 
See The Anti Aging Power Of Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid & Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Beautiful Skin Upon Application with our Professional Anti-Aging Serum.

Our Facial Serum Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Suspended in a Concentrated base of Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid For Superior Anti Aging Effects.


-  Vitamin C helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Apply Vitamin C in the morning,  to protect your skin from free radicals caused by sun damage.

- With bounds of studies singing its praise, Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. The vitamin has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin’s UV defense.

- Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Vitamin C Serum.
 

- Vitamin C Serum Is Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles and neutralizes Free Radicals
- Made in the USA 



Love that there is a dropper to use. I can use the exact amount I wish to without waste. I also do not need to touch the dropper or the opening of the bottle which make it more likely to stay clean and not accumulate additional germs or bacteria. It has a 

Here is what  think: 
I am in love with using vitamin C Serum on my face. truly think it does an amazing job on my pores. My skin's texture has also improved and it not so dry and feeling tight. I was starting to get fine lines moving down to my cheeks below my eyes. I have been using it consistently and am happy to say when I do not use it or forget to apply it I get up and do it right away. I do not want the benefits that have been happening to stop. Take a couple drops and rub in to your face. It dries in a few seconds and  is ready for my moisturizer. There is no burning or irritation. You will not see an immediate improvement in the fine lines. You do have to be consistent and in time you will be happy with the results. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment