Monday, April 28, 2014

PAULA’S CHOICE SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LIQUID

PAULA’S CHOICE SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LIQUID



What should Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid do for you?


  • Makes skin smoother and eliminates dry, rough patches
  • Increases skin cell turnover rate
  • Allows other skin care products to work better
  • Helps fade signs of sun damage, including wrinkles

 (My 1st days with Paula's Choice):
 I wasn't sure about this type of exfoliation. I am use to the typical granular exfoliating creams or scrubs. This type of an exfoliate makes me think that my skin need to burn to get the desired effect. This was not the case at all. I didn't feel any burning or discomfort at all. Surprised at how mild it has been and I am able to use it twice a day as recommended. My skin has had some improvements and so far am loving it. My pours are smaller and my skin feels smoother. I can't wait to see the results in the upcoming days and weeks. I am hoping to diminish my hyperpigmentation.

 (Several weeks after)
I have noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture and my fine lines diminishing. The biggest improvement was the size of my pores. The area around my nose was the worst and at this point my pores are barely noticeable. Consistency is key for this and any product to work. . 


I apply this every night before bed making sure to focus on my cheeks, nose and forehead. Those are areas of my concern for my fine lines and large pores. In the photos below you can see how my skins texture is smoother and my hyper pigmentation on my checks appear blurred. Even some of my freckles on my nose have faded. It is so impressive to me since I think  my skin looks 


  • head to PaulasChoice.com for more info on what a BHA exfoliant can (and should) do.
The leave-on exfoliant retails for $23 and is available online at PaulasChoice.com, Dermstore.com, SkinStore.com, Beauty.com and Birchbox.com, as well as at select Pharmacy stores
A great investment for an improvement in your skin.

I received this free product and samples from BzzAgent to review, however all opinions are my own.#GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment