Saturday, March 15, 2014

Whiplash Eyelash Curler Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
First the packaging is just Adorable, after all pink is my favorite color. This eyelash curler is suppose to give you a 70% longer lash look I have been using it everyday even over my Lancome curler. It fits my eyelashes perfectly and doesn't tug at the corner lashes and doesn't feel like those end lashes are being tugged out. That is a regular occurrence for me. 


 I can't forget to mention the Amazing Pink pad on there. There are also 5 additional replacement pads included. They have enough give so my lashes do not get the "bend" they curl.
 The Eyelash curler is easy to use and I really like the spring loaded feeling it has so when you are done it just pops right back open with ease. A latch/lock is there to keep your eyelash curler closed when not in use.
Great eyelash curler.

Interested in getting one??
Check it out HERE on Amazon. On sale right now for $14.88 (3/15)
There is a 30 day money back guarantee. So no worries.  
Also on Facebook


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment