Monday, March 17, 2014

Hask Keratin Protein and Argan Oil Hair Care Review

Hask Hair Products


HASK Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner has a citrus lemon like scent. I personally didn't care for the scent, but it did a wonderful job at making my hair feel light and free. It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. 
HASK Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning treatment, There are a couple treatments in this package depending on the length of your hair. You can expect salon hair after this treatment. 
HASK Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment perfect to use after the shower or after blow drying. It leaves a healthy shine and feels amazing. Only a couple drops needed.

Hask Keratin Protein Shampoo and Conditioner helps with taming and making my hair look smoother and sleeker. It knocks out my wild fly aways. I am extremely impressed with the immediate results.The scent is so soothing and delightful. I could just keep the bottle next to me and smell it so I can feel happy. My hair felt fuller after rinsing, it seemed to give it fullness without fluffing it.
HASK Keratin Protein Deep Conditioner is just as expected. Amazing and effective and left my hair extra smooth.
HASK Keratin Smoothing Shine Oil is used the same way as the Argan Oil. Only a scent is noticeably different, but the shine it provides makes my hair happy and feeling great.























http://www.haskbeauty.com/

Although These shampoos are sulfate free I notice I get the sudsy results I like that make me feel like my shampoo is working. That is another added plus in my book. 

I recently went to my local Drug Store and well I was happy to spot some of these products there and happy to note the price was not so unrealistic for such amazing results!



looking to buy you can get them at these retailers :

The morning after I used it for the 1st time my boss said as soon as she saw me "what did you do to your hair?"I was shocked from her comment. I told her I was trying out a new shampoo and conditioner from HASK and explained the products to her. The next sentence was a little sad, she said "I thought you brushed your hair". OMG does my hair look that messy?? It was so shiny and silky looking. As soon as I showed her the picture of the products she said "oh yes!! I love their products!"
Another co-worker expressed how much she loved how my hair looked since it was very shiny. It's so funny every time I use the shampoo and conditioner, especially the Keratin set someone stops to ask me what I did to my hair. I think that speaks for itself. 
Ok here's a tip: 
 instead of rinsing your hands after applying your conditioner - use that conditioner on your hands and apply it to your legs and go for a quick shave. This is a fantastic prep for your legs and moisturizes all at the same time.



Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment