Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DisneySide @Home Celebration!!

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here 
are my own.
I was ecstatic on being chosen to participate in the DisneySide @Home Celebration. 

When I received the kit it was more than I expected it to be! My daughter was so happy and to see her smile was so amazing!

 Getting things together was fun as well thinking of amazing ideas thru the Pinterest boards was so much fun

Loved cooking a healthy dish for the parents






The party was a hit and 
I think they loved the BINGO the best!








Somehow  my pictures of my printables and cutouts for the little ones got deleted :(
There was Doc McStuffins doctor tools and Jake from the Neverland Pirates Treasure box

Thank you to DisneySide @Home Celebration,
American Tourister, HP, ABC's The Chew



I was able to also go to a friend of mine's DisneySide party too where we got to share more with each other. She made some amazing treats! 
Thank you Yami for another amazing DisneySide Party too

http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com/



I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here 
are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment