Monday, March 24, 2014

BioTerra Herbs, Energy (boing) Herbal Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
"Boing" Herbal Supplement Review
It was nice to have the chance to try an all natural Energy Supplement.
I am usually into those store bought liquid drink, but I know they are not healthy for me to consume. Finding something else is fantastic. 
I can say that it does not give any palpitations or a "buzz" It just makes me feel clearer and aware. 

I had a couple co-workers use it as well. One of them loved it and said she felt so much energy from it. 

Only 2 caps once a day is needed

 PRODUCT INFO:
Remember that one girl back in high school? She was preppy, captain of the cheer team and known for being “chipper and energetic”. She literally bounced when she walked and talked a mile a minute. Ah… how we envy her now. If we could only borrow a smidge of her energy, we’d be able to stay up for three days straight (not recommended)! BUT, we have something that can place the “boing” back in your step… No jitters! No crash! Just honest, natural herbal energy that will help you get through your day! (Who knows… maybe they’ll start to call YOU energetic!)

-Boosts energy*
-Enhances energy without stimulants*
-Non-GMO, naturally Gluten-free, Vegan

Per manufacturer
use for 2 weeks to feel the full effects

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment