Sunday, February 9, 2014

Vitamin K1 8% Intensive Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Vitamin K1 8% Intensive Serum Review





I have not heard about any cream that could benefit and decrease any bruises, discolorations or spider veins. So when I received this in the mail I was ecstatic to try something new. I definitely did some research about using Vitamin K topically. To my surprise it is used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists to help with diminishing bruises and spider veins. With prolonged use Vitamin K is fat soluble and can be absorbed thru the skin and it helps to clot and strengthen the walls of small veins. 




I have a few areas of concern to my legs. The photo is just one spot and the largest area I have which is on my right outer thigh. After having 3 children and being on my legs standing for many years working as a nurse this is one of the many things that I suffer from. I have had this particular area on my leg for several months, nearly a year or so. 


Recommended usage: Shake well before use and apply gently twice a day on clean skin to affected areas. Results are not immediate and take up to 4 weeks. 


I have been using this for about 1 month. I have not been consistent on using it twice a day, but at the minimum once a day. Although in the photo it is hard to tell, I can see in person a big change. The area I have on my thigh has significantly diminished as well as the area surrounding it. I am pleasantly surprised with other areas on my legs that have disappeared. (mini spider veins)

I would say that this product does work. You must to be consistant and use it in your daily regime which is what I do after my shower in the evenings.  

Here are the two photos before and after. I do not think the photo shows how much the improvement is. The lighting is not exactly the same which may be the reason why it looks this way, but I am confident of the change for myself. 
If you would like to purchase check out bioque.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment