Monday, February 3, 2014

Skinny Jane "Weight Loss and Nutrition for Women" Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
Skinny Jane is something new to me. I have never heard of it and was exited to try something new for the new year to help me go in the right direction to improve my health and work with my fitness routine. 


Product info: Skinny Blend (Shake) has a special blend of 7 proteins that will curb your appetite for up to 4 hours and energize you. One serving has 100 calories, 1 gram of sugar, 3 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein. Skinny Blend will boost your protein intake so you keep your metabolism high while you are losing weight.

I have tried all the flavors and they are delicious. The Vanilla is my Favorite! It tastes like a Vanilla ice cream that is starting to melt. YUM! I have noticed that when lunch approaches I really am not that hungry and do not feel the need to finish off my lunch. I have had leftovers every day. It definitely curbs me appetite.

Product info: Skinny Burn is a weight loss and fat burning supplement. It has 9 ingredients that work synergistically to help speed up your metabolism, boost your energy, and control your appetite. It contains Raspberry Ketones that have been proven to be very effective in burning body fat along with other ingredients that speed up your metabolism and curb your appetite.

The Skinny Burn is taken 30-45 minutes before the shake on an empty stomach. I was nervous to try it on an empty stomach cause I normally get nausea when I take any pills on an empty stomach, but I was fine. I did not have any side effects from this and as stated above at lunch I do not feel the need to finish my entire meal. These two work great together. 

Product info: Skinny Cleanse is a great weight loss aid because it will cleanse your body by removing toxins and impurities from your system. In turn, your body will be a much better fat burning machine. This is a gentle cleanse that is very safe and does not cause any stomach discomfort.

The 1st time I took this I felt fine until the following morning and I had a not so lovely morning. I took the 2 caps as directed. I must say I have never taken any sort of cleanse product and really didn't know what to expect, but thought it would be ok since the product info says it doesn't cause any stomach discomfort. In my opinion it did what it was suppose to do, but maybe 2 caps are a bit too strong and I could not use this on a daily basis for 1 week cause I am not home and well can I leave it at that. This is something that is better to use for me when I do not need to go anywhere. I think that says a lot. 

With that all said I think each product works well with each other, but he skinny cleanse is strong for me. I will use this when I know I have no plans to leave the house. It ultimately was a good experience and it did curb my appetite. If you are looking to try something like this, I would say try it. Everyone's body responds differently to everything. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment