Sunday, February 23, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Leather Charm Bracelet Review


These bracelets have been all over the internet these past few months. I have been wanting to get one for the past few months. There are many variations from the colors used, types of charm designs and types of closures. 


The bracelet was sent in an envelope and was packaged well with the bracelet around a firm board holder and in a plastic covering. This is much better than being wrapped in just tissue paper and have to potential to get misshaped upon delivery. It is made of Leather, alloy, wax linen cord and suede.




I love that Penny Auctions Canada provides a lobster clasp closure. This makes it easier to take off and put on. You can also adjust the fitting to you wrist width. The links are a bit fragile, but I fell asleep with it on and it was still on when I woke up. 

Here are the different variations available





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment