Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer Ivory Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer Ivory


This concealer is in a very nice and easy to open package. I like that it is in a pot like this with a window on top so you can see the shade without having to open up the container unnecessarily. 
The texture is extremely creamy and the color matches my skin perfectly so it is easy to use as a spot concealer on my areas of concern. I have been using it to cover my hyper pigmentation to my forehead and cheek areas. I do set it with a fine loose powder to keep it in place, but i do have to do some touch ups at the end of the day around 3pm (my touch up consists of blotting and a powder refresher). I usually apply my makeup around 5:30am and do not get home till after 5:30pm. Usually as soon as I get home I am running to get dressed for crossfit and I do not even remove my makeup before going. It continues to stay on even after working out.   

For those of you who are concerned with animal testing you will be happy to know that there is NO animal testing with the Ageless Derma products. AND it is paraben free. It is a win win. It is made with apple extracts and vitamins to help with nourishing the skin. 





If you have dry skin and need the added moisture this is an excellent concealer to use since it will not dry out your skin. The other plus, it is full coverage. 
In the above photo, this concealer is light, but on my face it is exactly perfect.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment